LiNLuV@rt - Children's Book Illustration

Here are the Published Children's Book that I have Illustrated with their Amazon Store Links (All rights reserved for my author client, Mr. Ian More- Cuddlebear Publishing):

Check Cuddlebear Publishing's Website: http://www.cuddlebearpublishing.com/


"My Mirror"
 Illustration done for Cuddlebear Publishing


"What Colour is my Unicorn"




























Children's Book Illustration for client Jon Perry, USA( all rights reserved for Mr. Jon Perry)

Check Mr. Jon Perry's Website: http://www.perrydisney.com/

"Counting with Princess Simona and Tiny Timmy Turtle"
Available at Amazon.com: Counting with Princess Simona & Timmy Turtle


"Park Puppies" by Jon Perry






Check also my other portfolios here: CHARACTER/CARTOON ILLUSTRATIONS & STORYBOARD ILLUSTRATION.




1 comment:

  1. I usually use the guide tool to help me do some layout for my designs. I have never used the guide tool to hep me do art work like in the basic isometrics example. I am pretty stoked to do the tutorial
    Graphic Design

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...